Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 5 + people
2 cups chia seeds
1 package/punnet blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
6 cups almond milk (hemp milk for nut alternative)
1. Put almond milk and 1/4 cup of blueberries in a high speed blender.
2. Blend until blueberries are mixed well with almond milk.
3. Add vanilla bean (or extract) and maple syrup and process again, just enough to mix ingredients.
4. Put chia seeds in a serving bowl.
5. Pour mixture from blender into bowl.
6. Add remaining blueberries and mix thoroughly.
7. Cover and let sit for at least an hour, the longer you wait, the softer the chia seeds!
*You could also eat this right away after preparing it, but the chia seeds will be a little crunchy.
8. Garnish with whole blueberries.
+ RAW and VEGAN
+ (CHIA SEEDS) AIDS WEIGHT LOSS
+ CURBS HUNGER
+ INCREASES ENERGY
+ REDUCES INFLAMMATION
+ LOWERS CHOLESTEROL
+ EXPELS TOXINS FROM THE BODY
+ LOWERS RISK OF HEART DISEASE
+ MAKES OTHER FOOD TASTE BETTER WHEN COMBINED
+ HELPS THYROID CONDITIONS AND CELIAC DISEASE
+ (BLUEBERRIES) BOOST BRAIN POWER, HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS, CONTAIN MAJOR PHYTONUTRIENTS!